iPhone 13 so show me finger guy iafront me wont answer wanna play the game van\

 So i Figured you'd be pissed when I stated otherwise. I got one of these Instead. I wouldnt be too mad but I ended up getting one of these instead of those ocnventional all black ccases dfor my dior case. the door wont slam with these. i mean i might nmt be able to use it as a door stop but ill be bale to use them this is an iphone 13 pro max that needs something professional. a frosted matte finish sounds nice but its actually like carpet finished grunge dusted finish so its whatever. we wouldnt have to use manyt of those things but we got those brushed out here so it makes sense. now that its frosted we'll be able to sell them and youll instead buy one of these cases indstead of sleeping with africans itll be great, now that you got a frosted case youll isntead get one of these cases and youll get some from africans because i got one instead of the major retailers. sooner or later we'll dither as to why it wasn't all that great.  i was making food and ileft it on the table when i realized it wasnt just a case it was my iphone 131 pro max. it can all the way down there to 131 so its not terrible. itll open the door for new opportunites as a seller. ill be right back

\

anyway back. so i chedked mt chedked my stove fo rthe rice that i was cooking and its turninign out great. i want one these fwith nice spices and spicy onions and such so itll be perfect. be right back chopping onions. its like the case. no problem and youll have it otherwise

\\

so i sat there and I ate with my hands of this spicy food and it was great

//

a lot of the times i eat with my hands so i can use my screen phone case and that makes it a lot better

sometimes i get mad there arent any human touchs o i like these eco friendly ones it semes to retain bacteria

/

this wpaesthetics llc frosted phone case iphone 13 pro max is nice no silicone and

Comments