ew frosted finish iphone 13 pro max case without

 In my pocket mthat i wanted tos tate otherwise, it was there until i dropped it! CRACK! A huge crack on my screena dn i just hated everything about it. I had saved up fort quite sometime now and mom was so mad when she saw the sceren that i just didnt spend 10$% for the goddamned case


sometimes the cases are 40 but these will do, with WPaesthetics LLC


he said he hit them dfor 50#$ a popp but hes got a few for 30 reminding how expensive my phone is for the system and it was cheap makign it wanted


I thought my phone was frosted when i placed it in my case btu i forgot my hole in my pants gets bigger and my phone straight fell through it and made everything fglass broken! the .35mm dent proof case for my iphone 13 pro max camera lense was ridiculous and i hated the sweaty back because of my hands!


i need edco friendly polypropylene scratch-proof/fingerprint-proof and more for a frosted finish ;)


Comments